Do you have what it takes to be part of the Vertechs team? Do you think you meet any of our below requirements? If so, please email us your Resume to email@example.com
1. MARKETING EXECUTIVE (ME-002)
We're looking for someone (preferably an ambitious, fun, brilliant, imaginative, and confident someone) to join our growing team and manage our marketing and external communications as well as administrate our on going projects.
You'll be working across a variety of roles, and you'll need to push yourself to constantly come up with unique and innovative ways to get the job done. This is a challenging role (small team = big responsibility) that requires both strategic and creative skills, and we can assure you that you will definitely grow here.
• To develop new marketing strategies and campaigns
• To promote a product, service or an idea of the company
• Enthusiastically engage with our customers to think about the possibilities of Vertechs technologies.
• Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
• Report presentations
• Organising events and product exhibitions
• Monitoring performance
• You must be a strong self-starter who thinks on his/her feet.
• Ability to recommend and initiate work projects with minimal direction.
• Experience in the Qatar market for at least a year or two.
• A valid Qatari Driver's License.
• Familiarity with IT products and services.
• Excellent command of the English language. Hindi/Urdu and Arabic can be a plus point!
• Passion for the startup and SME community.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise.
• Ability to work to deadlines under pressure.
• Willingness to learn and grow.
• Work with an amazing team at a company that respects and values you.
• Become part of a growing community of creative and inspiring entrepreneurs.
• Lots of opportunities to learn and develop yourself.
You'll need to email us the below documents:
• Your current CV/resume.
• A cover letter, telling us why you want this job and why we should want you.
2. MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER (MAD-002)
To develop cross platform mobile applications for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry devices.
• Work on one or more mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry devices
• Code, debug, monitor and make changes in the applications
• Implement Application Programming Interfaces to ensure proper functionality
• Knowledge on all the terminology and concepts for coding mobile applications
• Change and adapt current web applications to mobile platforms
• Recommend changes and enhancements for the existing mobile applications
• Fluent in programming languages such as Java, C++, Objective-C etc.
• Degree or equivalent certificates
• 1 year experience
• Freshers or Candidates with experience on any one platform i.e. Android or iOS or Windows or Blackberry, can also apply
MoreIf you haven't found the opportunity you are looking for, please send in your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org